Thursday, January 05, 2006

2005 is history! It's been a great year yet a devastating one, ha.
(Still can't get over Cro Cop's lost to Hunt at PRIDE shockwave on NYE, knn)

I guessed i've grew so much from 2005, i've matured in many ways but have also drifted in some(like failing to commit to the many church activities and stuff - i still feel so guilty.) But i'm really so thankful to all the friends and people who've been there for me..especially coming to the end of the year, when i wasn't feeling the best and stuff. To everyone who'd always been there for me, thank you so fucking much! :) Please let me know in anyway how i can make up for the great company and love shared, heh.

OH AND SORRY TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHOM I FAILED TO GET A PRESENT FOR CHRISTMAS 05' CAUSE I WAS REALLY BROKE SPENDING 500 ON I DON'T KNOW WHAT. PLEASE KNOW THAT MY HEART IS WITH YOU AND I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS TERRIBLY, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GET YA'LL ANTYHING. fuck, serious i swear.

Let's hope that 2006 would be a fantastic year.

And hello to all you school kids, enjoy! I'm bumming around now looking for a part-time job so people please keep a lookout for me! Drop me a msg if you know of any, thank you!

Haha and thanks anthea for everything, you're awesome! :D

No comments: